Wednesday, December 30, 2009

AMAZON PRIME FREE TRIAL - JUST TO GET YOU THINKING!!


So, hopefully by now you have all signed up for the 3-month free trial to Amazon Prime. I've seen 1-month trial offers, but 3 months is unheard of, so I would jump on it if I were you!


I just wanted to share with you what I am so excited about purchasing with my free 2-day shipping!
 
My daughter LOVES the Dover Little Activity & Sticker Books. The only place I can find them is at a Cracker Barrell, 30 minutes away. So! I was going to order her a few (they're only $1.50 each) on Amazon awhile back, but the shipping costs stopped me. I ended up waiting until my next trip to the Cracker Barrell. So, needless to say, I am super excited about ordering her a few of these. They are great for travel - I just slip a couple in my purse and whip them out right at the moment of meltdown at the grocery store, doctor's office, etc. We both just love them. They have tons of different themes to choose from, so they never get boring.

Think about things you have wanted to order in the past, but didn't want to pay shipping costs on. Or, think about what you normally would drive out of town for...Save your gas money...Amazon has EVERYTHING! Take advantage of it and let me know what deals you get!!

UPDATE: One of my readers just ordered the Dover sticker books and informed me that they are running a buy 3, get 1 free special!! Awesome!! This is not advertised at all until they send you your confirmation email. So, make sure you order in multiples of 4 to get a freebie! Thanks, KB!

No comments:

Post a Comment