Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I HAVE 100 SWAGBUCKS!!!

I've only been using Swagbucks for my internet searches for 2 months now and I already have 100 Swagbucks!!! YAY!! Oh, what to do, what to do...should I spend them or save them? My dilemna.

If you're unfamiliar with Swagbucks, let me explain how it works.

1. SEARCH
Search the web using www.swagbucks.com and receive results from Google & Ask.com.

2. EARN
Swag Bucks are periodically awarded as you search the web.

3. REDEEM
Redeem your Swag Bucks for exclusive swagbucks.com products and more in the Swag Store. My favorite is a $5 Amazon.com gift card for 45 swagbucks.

Like I said, I've only been using this for a couple months, and already I have 100 swagbucks! How easy is that? If you do a lot of internet searches (which I don't really), you should earn swagbucks very quickly! And it's free...what do you have to lose?

Search & Win

No comments:

Post a Comment