Friday, December 4, 2009

LOAD ELECTRONIC COUPONS TO YOUR SHOPPERS CARD

Another great way to amp up your coupon savings is by loading them directly to your store's loyalty card (example: Kroger Plus Card). It is very convenient...never forget your coupons again!

3 easy steps to instant clip-free savings

1. Register your store card on each electronic coupon website
2. Check the coupons you wish to load
3. Swipe your card at checkout and coupons are automatically deducted
(the coupon deduction does not show up at the end of your receipt with the other coupons...it shows up immediately after the item scan)

The best thing about these coupons is that you can stack them with paper coupons! For example, if you have an electronic coupon loaded onto your card for $1 off Dawn dishsoap, you can still give your cashier your $.25 paper coupon for the same item! Awesome!

Here are the 3 websites I load coupons from each month:

Shortcuts , Cellfire, Upromise and Kroger

Each month, I always print a list of what I've loaded to my shopper's card and keep it with me so I can easily match up sales to coupons to clip-free coupons. This makes for some great deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment