Monday, December 14, 2009

NEW PRINTABLE COUPONS!

My stinkin' ink ran out over the weekend and I was waiting for the mail to come today (with my replacement) so I could catch up on all the new printable coupons available. Here's a list of what was included in my printing marathon today:

Coupons.com
(2) $0.75/1 No Yolks Noodles (use zip 44870)
(2) Buy 5, Get 2 Free Renuzit Adjustables Air Freshener
(2) Buy 1, Get 1 Free Renuzit Adjustables Air Freshener
(2) Buy 2, Get 1 Free Renuzit Adjustables Air Freshener
(2) $0.55/1 Lunchables

Special K
(1) Buy Any 1 Box of Special K Cereal, Get 1 Box Special K Low Fat Granola Cereal Free

Bic Pens
(2) $0.50/1 Bic White-Out Correction Product
(2) $0.50/1 Bic Mechanical Pencil
(2) $1.00/1 Bic Ball Pen or Gel Product

Blue Diamond
(2) $.50/1 Blue Diamond Product

Johnson & Johnson
(1) $2.00/2 J&J Bedtime Product

Organic Valley Coupons
$8 worth of Coupons - not sold in my area, so I did not print

Redplum.com
Several coupons available...check them out!!

Thanks, Collin for several of these!

No comments:

Post a Comment