Wednesday, December 23, 2009

TODAY'S FREEBIES!!


 Free "mystery bag" from Orient Watch USA - sounds scary, doesn't it? Well, who knows what it will be, but you get something free just for filling out your name, address & email. What do you have to lose?

 More Aveda Freebies!! Go here and enter your b-day to receive a free gift (supposedly worth $25!). You will also be able to immediately print a coupon for a free lavishly sized sample of Aveda Hand Relief. That's what it's called!! I don't make this stuff up! And while you're there, don't forget about the freebie I told you about yesterday...the coupon for a Free sample of Smooth Infusion Sample Pack. I'm super excited about all of these freebies...I LOVE their Rosemary Mint anything, plus we actually have an Aveda Concept Salon in my little town!! Love it!


 Go here to get a free sample of PowerBar Energy Gel Blasts. I love when I can get a freebie for my husband, as almost all the other stuff is for ME! Trust me, guys love free stuff too!!

Thanks Hip2Save & My Frugal Adventures for some of these!

I'm sure there will be more...I'll keep you updated!!

No comments:

Post a Comment