Sunday, December 13, 2009

WALGREENS FRIENDS & FAMILY DISCOUNT, PLUS 4 CENT LUBRIDERM!


First of all I wanted to give everyone a heads up that Walgreens is going to be offering a 15% Friends & Family discount on the 17th & 18th. The cashier told me yesterday that it may involve becoming a fan on Facebook, but I will let you know as the details become clearer.



I also wanted to let you know that Lubriderm is 20% off this week.
The small (6 oz) bottle is normally priced at $3.79.

Here's the deal:
6 oz Lubriderm - $3.03
Use $2.00 Q from 10/11 SS
Plus use $1.00 Q from the Diabetes & You Booklet
Final cost is $0.03!

I, myself am swimming in this lotion and used all my Qs when it was giving $8 RR. But this is still a great deal if you can get your hands on those coupons!

No comments:

Post a Comment