Friday, January 1, 2010

HELLO...2010!!

I don't make new year's resolutions, but I do like to set goals for myself. One of those is to GET ORGANIZED! I feel like when I'm organized everything else falls into place. I used to be organized...I used to be one of those people who had a place for everything. I was like one of those super-annoying organized people. Open any cabinet and it would be immaculate. Move something on my desk, and I would KNOW IT! People made fun, but it felt so good. Ask my husband. I would rather he cleaned my house immaculate than buy me diamonds. That's all he has to do...and I'm falling in love all over again. I want to be like that again. These days, everything is in disarray. Chasing around a 3 year old leaves little time for organizing cabinets. Toys are taking over my life. But, honestly, I've come to terms with the fact that the same toys I picked up tonight will be strewn throughout the house by 9AM the next day. And actually, I would much rather be doing a puzzle with my daughter than straighten the silverware. The toys I can deal with. What really needs my attention are my coupons! I've been so busy blogging about coupons that I've neglected my own. As a fairly new blogger, I've been a little unbalanced with that. So one of my goals is to get those coupons organized. I am also in the process of building a coupon database so I can share with you what coupons are available to you. And I may have to come up with a different couponing system so that I don't have to clip every single coupon...it's too much!! Or, maybe I can find a 12 year old to help me that. Any volunteers? Nick? Anyone, Bueller?


Ok. There. I'm accountable now. Here's to an organized 2010!!!

What are your goals for 2010?

1 comment:

Eventful said...

I think the best way to organize coupons (at least IMO) is NOT to cut them, if someone gives me cut coupons, I lose them, don't know what I have, and honestly don't really use them! I have a file cabinet that I put the coupons in by date and source. (but I need to go through and get all the expired and re organize all of mine!!) ps I used your cvs list, and there is a 10/1 accucheck coupon in 11/8 SS. Thanks I linked back to you!

Post a Comment