Tuesday, January 26, 2010

HURRY! SWAG CODE ON THE SWAGBUCKS FACEBOOK WALL!

Search & Win
There is a Swagcode on the Swagbucks Facebook Wall. The code is only good until 3AM (EST).

I seriously LOVE Swagbucks. I think it's one of the easiest ways to make money. You're already doing internet searches anyway, so why not use a search engine that pays you?

Here's how it works.
Just sign up for Swagbucks. Make Swagbucks your home page so you always use it for your searches. Then, start searching! You usually earn 1 or 2 swagbucks every few searches. And it seems, the more obscure the search, the more likely you'll earn a swagbuck. Redeem your swagbucks for gift cards or put the money in your paypal account! You only need 45 swagbucks to earn a $5 Amazon card or 130 swagbucks for a $10 Starbucks card...and they add up quickly!  I've only been doing it for a couple months and already I have 200 swagbucks! I don't even do that many searches! I am SO getting a Starbucks card (my little treat!). Seriously, if you're not using Swagbucks, you're missing out on FREE money! There's no obligation and no strings attached. I even downloaded the toolbar on my new computer and have not had ANY problems. It's just too easy! Get started here!

No comments:

Post a Comment