Friday, January 8, 2010

IT'S MEGA SWAGBUCKS FRIDAY...GET SEARCHIN', GET EARNIN'!!

Search & Win
Today is MEGA SWAGBUCKS FRIDAY, which means you can earn between 5-500 swagbucks on a single search!! I just love Swagbucks. I think it's one of the easiest ways to make money. You're already doing internet searches anyway, so why not use a search engine that pays you?

Here's how it works.

Just sign up for Swagbucks. Make Swagbucks your home page so you always use it for your searches. Then, start searching! You usually earn 1 or 2 swagbucks every few searches. And it seems, the more obscure the search, the more likely you'll earn a swagbuck. Redeem your swagbucks for gift cards or put the money in your paypal account! You only need 45 swagbucks to earn a $5 Amazon card and they add up quickly!  I've only been doing it for a couple months and already I have 150 swagbucks! I don't even do that many searches!

So get started and let me know if you're a big winner!!

No comments:

Post a Comment