Monday, January 4, 2010

NEW KROGER DEAL SCENARIO FOR SPECIAL K FREE MILK DEAL!


I don't know why I didn't think of this before, but as I was compiling my coupons for my Kroger trip this evening I ran across a few more printable Qs and used them like this:

Bought (3) Special K Cereals - $8.00 = Get 2 FREE gallons of milk!! (limit 1)
Used BOGO Free Q from here (deducted $2.67)
Plus used $1.00/2 Q from 1/3 RP (for the 2 I paid for)
Total for cereal was $4.33, plus got 2 FREE gallons of milk ($4.58 value!)

Then I bought 2.57 lbs of bananas - $1.26 and 4lb bag of oranges - $1.99
Used (2)"Buy Any Special K Cereal, Get $0.50 off your favorite fruit" Qs prev avail on Coupons.com 
Cost of fruit - $1.25
 
Grand total for 3 boxes cereal, 2 gallons of milk, bananas and oranges = $5.58!! (sweet!)
 
(you could also just buy like 2 bananas, just so you can use the $0.50 fruit Qs)

No comments:

Post a Comment