Friday, January 29, 2010

NEW PRINTABLE COUPONS!! KRAFT CHEESE RESET!! DEGREE, PEDIGREE & LOTS MORE!!

Coupons.com just released a few new Qs!
First of all, this deserves special attention!
$1.00/2 KRAFT CHEESE Q has RESET!! BONUS! (There will definately be another Kroger trip in my near future!!)

$1.00/1 Citrical (these are on sale next week at Walgreens...stay tuned)
$1.50 /1 Bayer Heart Health Advantage Product (also on sale at Walgreens next week)

PRINT THESE NOW before Coupons.com resets for the new month.

I also just printed all of the high value Qs from my new computer that I was putting off printing. I am now finally caught up. (L'Oreal, Aveeno, John Frieda, Sudafed, etc.)
**********

Here are a few more printables:


$1.00/1 King's Hawaiian Bread (yes, another one!)

$1.00/4 Lean Cuisine Entrees here and here

(don't forget about the cat bowl offer I told you about here)



(thanks, MrBuysMore!)

No comments:

Post a Comment