Wednesday, January 13, 2010

SWAGCODE OUT! CHECK YOUR NEWSLETTER!

Search & Win

Head's up to all you fellow Swaggernuts! All this week Swagbucks is releasing a swagcode on their toolbar!! You do need to download the toolbar to access this, but it's free and I have never had a problem with it.

Today the toolbar said there was there is a Swagcode in the Newsletter. It expires at 3:00 PM (PST) on January 14th.

If you don’t get a newsletter, you can go to the main page of Swagbucks.com and look on the left hand menu and click on newsletter and request one

If you have no idea what I'm talking about, let me fill you in as to why I LOVE SWAGBUCKS!!!

Here's how it works.

Just sign up for Swagbucks. Make Swagbucks your home page so you always use it for your searches. Then, start searching! You usually earn 1 or 2 swagbucks every few searches. And it seems, the more obscure the search, the more likely you'll earn a swagbuck. Redeem your swagbucks for gift cards or put the money in your paypal account! You only need 45 swagbucks to earn a $5 Amazon card and they add up quickly! I've only been doing it for a couple months and already I have 150 swagbucks! I don't even do that many searches!

So get started and let us know if you're a big winner!!

No comments:

Post a Comment