Wednesday, January 6, 2010

WALGREENS - AQUAFINA (24pks) - GET 4 FOR $5.96!!


Walgreens has another non-advertised monthly Register Reward Deal:
Buy $20 worth of Pepsi products (Aquafina included!!) = $10.00 RR
Here are the details:

Buy (4) Aquafina (24 pks) = $5.99 each
Use in-ad Q to adjust price to $3.99 each
Pay $15.96, get back $10.00 RR
Final cost is $5.96 for ALL 4 cases!!!
**********

(The in-ad Q states limit 2, but I have NEVER had a problem...the computer will automatically adjust 4 of them down to $3.99...the only problem you'll have is with a picky cashier. Go to the cosmetic counter and you should get someone accomodating!)

I am an Aquafina freak, so I will definately be stocking up on these!!
(yes, I know they say it is just tap water, but I enjoy the taste!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment