Thursday, January 28, 2010

WANNA EARN AN EXTRA SWAGBUCK???

Search & Win

Follow these instructions to find a code for an extra Swagbuck:

*Go to Swagbucks homepage
*Click on Ways to Earn at the top
*Click on Special Offers
*Click on the big blue box to the right that says No Obligation Offers
*Do not accept any of the special offers (unless you wanna!), just skip through about 5 or 6 of them
*You will finally come to a page with a Swagcode. Highlight the code, right click, copy
*Click on My Account at the top of the page
*On the left side of the page will be a "gimme" box.
*Right click, paste code. Click gimme.

Congratulations...you've just earned a Swagbuck!!

If you're unfamiliar with Swagbucks, let me explain how it works.

1. SEARCH
Search the web using www.swagbucks.com and receive results from Google & Ask.com.

2. EARN
Swag Bucks are periodically awarded as you search the web.

3. REDEEM
Redeem your Swag Bucks for exclusive swagbucks.com products and more in the Swag Store. My favorite is a $5 Amazon.com gift card for 45 swagbucks. I also might start putting the money in my paypal account!

I've only been using this for a couple months, and already I have 250 swagbucks...that's enough to receive $25 in Amazon cards! And that's from doing what I normally would be doing...searching the internet. How easy is that? If you do a lot of internet searches (which I don't really), you should earn swagbucks very quickly! And it's free...what do you have to lose?

No comments:

Post a Comment