Friday, January 1, 2010

WAYS I MAKE MONEY

Being a stay-at-home mom, I try to find anything I can to supplement our income. Since it's a new year and many of you are setting goals for yourself (perhaps financially), I thought I would recap a few ways that I make extra money (besides couponing!). None of these are going to make you rich, but if you're looking to make/save a few extra bucks, these are reputable ways to do so. 


Swagbucks - I know you're sick of hearing about this...but it's easy money! See this post here for the details.


MySurvey - Earn money to take surveys - Once you make $10, you get a check!

Opinion Outpost - Take surveys - Get Amazon $$ for earning as little as $5!

Ebates and Shop-at-Home - Get cash back on your online purchases, plus $5 signing bonus. Never shop online without goind through one of these sites!

Upromise - Earn money for college (or anything else) by purchasing items you probably already buy! You can also "load" electronic coupons to your Kroger and CVS loyalty cards to earn more $$.

I hope everyone saves lots of money in the coming year! Please post your comments below and let me know how you save/earn extra money!

No comments:

Post a Comment