Tuesday, February 2, 2010

DISNEY MOVIE REWARDS PROGRAM - EARN 50 BONUS POINTS!

My sister (Disney freak!) has been ON ME about posting information on the Disney Movie Rewards Program. I've been dragging my feet on this one, because I don't personally buy very many Disney Movies (yet!), but I figured that's no reason to punish you! I know many of you DO purchase Disney Movies often and should be able to benefit from this great program, if you're not already!

Basically, you sign up for Disney Movie Rewards to earn points anytime you puchase DVDs, CDs or if you see a Disney movie at the movie theater. They also often times will release bonus points that require no purchase (which are the only points I have so far). Redeem your points for a variety of prizes.

You can also get bonus points by referring your friends! For each friend who signs up under you, you get 20 points (limit 10). If you would like to sign up under me, please shoot me your email address (couponkatarina@yahoo.com) and I will refer you. Or, ask your friends and family who are already members to refer you, so somebody will benefit!


Currently, you can score 50 bonus points by entering the code HT6G7K3XW.

Keep checking back for more bonus points...I will try to be diligent in posting them!
(thanks, Kara!)

No comments:

Post a Comment