Monday, February 8, 2010

FREE 8X10 CANVAS PHOTO! JUST PAY SHIPPING!!

I wanted to remind you guys about this great offer from the Canvas People that is still available! I was just telling my husband about it and he was like "Um, WHY haven't you ordered that yet?". I KNOW!!
Currently, The Canvas People are offering a FREE 8x10 Canvas picture...a $55.00 value!! Shipping is just $14.95. You can also upgrade to several larger sizes, which start at just $8.99, plus shipping. What a great gift idea a canvas photo would be!! (or a gift to yourself!) I was thinking a picture of my little girl would be a perfect gift for her grandparents! You could do a picture of your dogs, cats, your very first home, etc. The possibilities are endless...with this price you could do them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment