Wednesday, February 3, 2010

FREE JUMPSTART PRESCHOOL PC SET AFTER REBATE!! TODAY ONLY!!

SOLD OUT!!!
If you've been reading my blog for awhile, you know that I am OBSESSED with preschool activities for my 3 year old little girl! She's a little smartypants (brag moment) and LOVES doing workbooks and playing learning games on the computer. I am SUPER excited about this Jump Start 3D Virtual World Preschool/Kindergarten PC set that Costco is offering for just $17.99. THEN, submit the mail-in rebate found here to receive your the WHOLE purchase amount ($17.99) back within 4-6 weeks. FREE! YAY!


To get in on this awesome FREEBIE, you DO NOT need to be a Costco member, but you will be charged  a $0.90 Non-member fee, plus tax. Shipping is FREE!


This deal is valid TODAY ONLY, February 3rd!


I am NOT a Costco member, so I will have to pay the $0.90 (boo!). Have any of you noticed that since being a super-couponer and getting so many FREEBIES it gives you a bad attitude whenever you have to actually pay for something?? No? Just me? ok.


(thanks, MojoSavings!)

No comments:

Post a Comment