Monday, December 7, 2009

MY COUPON HIGH!!

So earlier tonight I went to Rite-Aid and purchased $30 worth of stuff for only $2.19!!
Here's what I did:

Purchased
(4) Kellogg's Frosted Mini Wheats for $2.22 each
(2) Arm & Hammer Spinbrushes for $8.99 (BOGO Free)
(2) Air Wick Mini Freshmatic Starter Kits for $4.99 each
(3) Dawn Hand Renewal Dish Soaps for $0.99 each

Total before coupons: $30.82
Then...

Used my $5 off $25 purchase coupon here (not sure if it's still available)
Used my $5 off $20 purchase coupon here (Rite-Aid Video Values bonus coupon)
Used (2) $5 Air Wick coupons from 11/15 SS
Used $5/4 Kellogg's coupon from here (manufacturer coupon from Target.com)
Used (2) $0.50 off Dawn coupons from 11/29 PG
Used (1) $1.00 off Dawn coupon from ?? (not sure...I think it was a coupon booklet mailed to me)
Used (1) $3.00 Arm & Hammer Spinbrush coupon found here (should have been able to use 2 coupons, since I was purchasing 2 items, but the cashier wouldn't let it go through - boo!)

So my total after coupons was...drumroll please...$1.32 + $0.81 tax = $2.13!!!

Now can you see why I'm still on my coupon high?? This is something I do about once week at Rite Aid and you can too!! Even if you're just beginning and don't have some of the older coupons, you can still find current printable coupons and make up your own deal scenarios based on the coupons you do have. Remember the $5 off $25 coupons come off BEFORE any manufacturer coupons, so just get your total up to $25 and then get it down to as little as you can with other coupons. Let me know what deals you get!

P.S. Don't even get me started about the great deals I got today at Walgreens and Kroger!

UPDATE: Like I said, the $5 off $25 is no longer available on coupons.com, but it does come along often. You can also get one by registering on Rite-Aid.com. You'll be able to print a $5 coupon plus 20 more Rite-Aid coupons! They also email you coupons periodically.

No comments:

Post a Comment