Tuesday, December 22, 2009

WALGREENS DEAL ON JOHN FRIEDA & $5 PROFIT ON THERAFLU!!


I already posted these 2 deals in my Walgreens weekly deals list, but I wanted to make sure these stood out in your mind as MUST HAVES!!

If you've exhausted all of your $2.00 Thera-flu Qs (like me!) you're in luck!! Coupons.com JUST released a $2.00 Q (print 2 of them!). Check out the deal scenario I've cooked up below:

Theraflu Cold Relief (6pk Vapor Patches or 8.3 oz Liquid) 2/$10.00 = $3.00 RR

Use (2) $2.00 Q from 10/18 SS or here or here
Plus use $2.00 Q from Walgreens Healthy Savings (flu) Coupon Booklet (will deduct $4.00 for buying 2)
Plus use $2.00 Q from Walgreens Diabetes & You Coupon Booklet* (will deduct $4.00 for buying 2)
Pay nothing, get back $3.00 RR
Final cost FREE + $5.00 profit

*This coupon is for sugar-free Theraflu, but it has been working on regular for me as well...if you want to be sure it works, get the sugar-free kind!

(I have SO much Theraflu!!! I have been doing this deal for about 2 months now just using $1.50 Qs from a blinkie machine in my Walgreens store! I'm so excited to get new $2.00 Qs!)
**********

John Frieda Root Awakening Product - $6.49 (some stores start at $5.99)

Buy 2 items for $12.98 total
Use $5.00/2 Q from here
Plus use $3.00 Q from Walgreens In-store coupon printout (will deduct $6.00)
Final cost is $0.99 each

PLUS, Coupons.com just released a $2.50 Q for John Frieda!! Why should we buy Suave, when we can get John Frieda for less??!!
**********

No comments:

Post a Comment