Thursday, December 31, 2009

A FEW MORE PRINTABLE COUPONS!!




Go here to become a Fast Fixin Fanatic Member, then print (5) $1.00 Qs!! I've never heard of this product, but I did a search on their website and they do have products at a Kroger 25 miles from my house, so I'll have to take a look around. Evidently, they go on sale for around $2.00, so it might be worth it.

Go here to print a $0.75/1 Wet Ones Q (print twice)

Go here to print a $1.00/1 GE Energy Smart Lightbulbs

Go here to get a free sample of Aquafresh plus print several coupons



Coupons.com has reset a FEW coupons...all NEW coupons should be showing up by tomorrow or so, I would guess. Make sure you print everything you want before they do!
The ones that have reset for me are:
Theraflu, Dr. Scholls, No Yolks, Mom's Best Oatmeal, Flipsides, Texas Toast, and more!


No comments:

Post a Comment