Thursday, December 31, 2009

RITE-AID UPDATES + NEW COUPON BOOKLET!!


I was at Rite-Aid today desparately trying to use up some of my coupons that expire today and wanted to give you an update on the $5 off $25 coupons. In the past, I have reported that you can stack the $5 off $25 with other $$ off total purchase Qs (like $4 off $20, $3 off $15, etc.). I have done this NUMEROUS times and have gotten some CRAZY GOOD deals, as you can see in this post here. Well, today, I tried to use more than one $$ off total purchase Qs, and the manager put a stop to it!  She said the cashiers should NOT be allowing it. They just received a notice regarding this policy and apparently, nobody read it! So! I have a feeling they will be discussing this policy at their next employee meeting, and will not be allowing this any longer. Oh, well...it was good while it lasted. Although this exact issue is not discussed in detail in the Rite-Aid policy, I want to make sure I am not encouraging my readers to do something that is against store policy.
**********

On a positive note: One of the other ways I have gotten some great deals at Rite-Aid is by transferring prescriptions. They have been offering a $25 Rite-Aid gift card for awhile now just for transferring (and filling) one prescription! You can do this twice to receive a total of $50. The gift cards cannot be used to pay for your prescriptions, but can be used for store purchases. Go here to print the coupon and get more details.

When you transfer a prescription you also will receive a $75 coupon booklet. However, my store has these booklets displayed at the front door alongside the sales flyer, so check there too. The Qs say manufacturer, but the bar code suggests otherwise. They look like Rite-Aid store Qs to me, which means they can be stacked with a manufacter Q. I am calling this the "Rite-Aid Flu Season Coupon Booklet" and it includes the following Qs that don't expire until 2/27/10:

$0.50/1 Purell Hand Sanitizer
$1.00/1 Oral-B Cross Action Pro Health Twin Pack
$1.00/1 Reach Toothbrush (select)
$10.00/1 Vicks Ear/Temple Thermometer
$5.00/1 Vicks Vaporizer or Humidifier
$1.00/1 Theraflu
$1.00/1 Nature Made Vitamin or Supplement
$1.00/1 Childrens/Infants Tylenol or Motrin Pain Products
$1.00/1 Ester-C Supplement
$1.00/1 Delsym Cough Suppressant
$2.00/1 Mucinex Product
$1.00/1 Nyquil or Dayquil Product
(it also includes the (2) $25 gift card Qs, which makes up for the missing $50 in Qs)

No comments:

Post a Comment