Tuesday, January 19, 2010

MY MAIL MAN HATES ME!


Okay, so I don't actually KNOW that my mail man hates me, but I can just imagine him mumbling under his breath about all of these extra packages he has to deliver to my house. My Atkins starter kit came last week, but EVERYTHING else you see here came TODAY! What are they hoarding all my stuff at the post office?! haha! Well, I was able to put my concerns for the mail man's shoulders aside for a minute because it was super exciting receiving all of this today! Okay, so I probably don't need the free sample of Flex-a-Min, and I have no plans on going on the Atkins diet, but I always try to sign up for everything I post on my blog to make sure everything goes through okay. Sorry, Shane!
If you don't mind giving your mail carrier a little extra work, go here to check out all the current freebies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment