Tuesday, January 19, 2010

SEARS BABY and TODDLER CLOTHING STARTING AT $0.36!!


I keep hearing about this awesome sale that Sears has going on right now. It's been reported that they have baby clothes for $1.19 each! So, I checked it out myself and found a few items for just $0.36 each! Most of them are seasonal, but this body suit pictured above could be worn anytime! Now, keep in mind that standard shipping is $6.95, so you'll want to get a lot of these to make it worth it. Go here to check out all of the $0.36 items I found.


This dress is only $1.19! They only have it in size 2t (boo!) and I'm guessing it will go fast!!
(search by category, dresswear)

Don't forget to go through Shop-at-Home to earn 5% back on all your Sears purchases!
Plus, if you're a new member, you will get a $5.00 sign-up bonus, which almost pays for the shipping! Once you get $20.00 in your Shop-at-Home account, you can request a check!!

(Thanks, Frugalista Cafe!)

No comments:

Post a Comment